Year End Statement
How to Obtain Your Year-End Statement
CURRENTLY ENROLLED FAMILIES:
Year-End Statements will now be provided to you electronically. If you are requesting a year-end-statement for previous years, please contact your Center Director at (903)566-5437.
FORMERLY ENROLLED FAMILIES:
Year-End Statements will also be provided to you electronically. In the event that we no longer have your current email address, please contact our Center personnel so that we may assist you at (903)566-5437
Did You Know?
The information on the statement should be tied back to your personal records (check copies, receipts, and other information) to determine the appropriate amounts of dependent care expenses to claim in preparing your tax return.
Cuddlebugs Learning Center will be providing you with your year-end statement electronically when it becomes available early next year. See below for frequently asked questions and more information.
Year End Statement FAQs
How can I get a copy of my Year-End Statement?
- If the Year-End Statement provided by Cuddlebugs Learning Center is not sufficient in the event of an audit, what should I use as proof of payment made to Cuddlebugs Learning Center?
- My child transferred to a new center mid-year. I have payment records for the current center where we are enrolled, but it does not include payment records for the previous center. How can I get payment records for the previous center?
- There is a discrepancy on my Year-End Statement. How do I correct this?
- I need the EIN/Tax ID number for my center. How can I obtain this information?
- I’ve started making payments online with Tuition Express. How can I get a statement listing all payments?